8/21/2008

something I wrote before I left LA


12:28am LAX air port 19th August
Happy Birthday Bill Clinton!
Time is up! For me, time is up! I need to take air plane to my country. I really hope we have one country, one big house, same house, same thoughts, same life and can see each other everyday.
I got up early this morning. I could not sleep. I knew I would leave Ojai today and I need to say goodbye to Paul, to Kathy, to my favourite Yeti. I can not forget what happened in these 3 weeks. I can not stop miss you all guys... My brain and my thoughts are still in Ojai.
I spent a really nice weekend with Kathy. Also with Yeti and Paul to hike.
I saw Hollywood mountain & Kodak theatre this afternoon with Randy. Randy also took me to stand in the Ocean and jumped in to swimming pool, of course, together. And these are all my first time in my life. Thank you Randy! :-)
Had a nice dinner with Randy, Marcio and Cameron. They still talked about their favourite topics---you know, what I mean. Haha. just kidding.
I just hope time can stop in the morning. I hope time stop before I leave LA. Just want to stay longer with Paul, Kathy, Randy and all friends.
Thank you Yeti! Because I was so happy to play with him. I always miss Yeti. :-)
I've put all my memory into heart. I own it and I take care of it. So we can see each other again and again and again and again.......! SURE!
Now, I am imagining Yeti, Paul, kathy, Randy, Marcio, Cameron, Dipti and all guys sit in front of me and we are going to Beijing together.
I am waiting for see you again from now...
Love

2 comments:

Karen Palazzini said...

Hello-
My first week back to school has been very busy... As you may know, my school started on August 11th and i missed the first week. Also, the mere 2 days of classnotes were not conveyed to the students (apparently the only notes the students got were a smiley face and a house...?) So, i had the unique opportunity to make a 3rd syllabus for the class. So, it was a week full of uncertainty about what the students knew and where the class was going to go exactly. Also, there is some uncertainty/tension (?) when teaching this week because now the class is further "behind" than i had planned and yet i want to make room for greater interaction with them based on what they know, what their interests and concerns are vis a vis economics and so on. Yes, i have been told this kind of uncertainty can be "good" but maybe i'll be honest and not placate myself right now.

Otherwise, it has been fun to see my husband, my cats and my tennis teammates. Apparently my physical weakness from taking the summer off has psyched out my team as i won both sets of tennis that i played yesterday.

DB said...

hey.. great to hear back from you.. i am kinda of nervous about my first day of class too.. lets see how things go..as i do have to conform to a LOT of rules and regulations of the public school system...