9/06/2008

flying with dreams


Sorry, I didn't read anything about the materials about teacher academy. I should do this. But when I open the materials, all my memory about Ojai must come out and I start to think of all friends. Maybe 4 or 5 dreams that I dreamed in Beijing about Ojai and some friends I knew in Ojai. I could not read materials without any emotioanl now. Feel happy but feel sad at the same time. It's really hard for me to go on with it. I will try next Monday.

I remember Geetha told me that something happen only once in life. No!!! Only teacher academy happened once in 2008 with all of you. But I don't think it means that we meet only once, Right?

Randy started his work with what he learned from teacher academy. I am so gald, becaue I can learn some also from his blog. I still feel EXCITED. Only because of those sweet dreams. like fall in love... So I am ready armed with my sweet dreams. flying with dreams!

I will go to Bird Nest next Monday morning. will show photos soon! :-)

Take care!

( miss Yeti)

Zhang dan

PS my dog --Mocha looked out of the wimdow this morning. she turned her head to see me, but I spoke nothing, she countinued and turned her head to look out of the window. Suddently, I think she is a human beings. :-D

No comments: